Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Decor: DIY Foil Reindeer Frame





Christmas is my favourite Holiday to decorate for, there is something so magical about the fairy lights, greenery and all things that shine and sparkle! 

To add a festive touch to the frames that are hung at the end of my hallway, I decided to create this super easy buffalo check foil reindeer with items I had laying around my house! 


What You'll Need:
  • Frame (any size)
  • Wrapping Paper
  • Aluminum Foil 
  • Reindeer Head Print Off
How to Make:
  • Cut wrapping paper to fit inside frame.
  • Trace Reindeer Head onto Aluminum Foil and cut out.
  • Tape or glue Foil Reindeer onto wrapping paper (don't glue or tape down antlers if you'd like a more 3-D effect)

If crafting isn't really your thing, try framing a piece of your favourite holiday gift bag! You'll still get the DIY feel with less work! 


Post a Comment

© Sarah Lillian. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.