Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Valentine's Day Cookies





Any Holiday is the perfect excuse to make delicious cookies! For Valentine's Day I changed my classic chocolate chip cookie recipe by adding white chocolate chips and red M&M's! They turned out amazing and would make the perfect snack for a quiet Valentine's at home or a perfect gift for that special someone in your life! 

Let me know if you make the cookies and if you enjoyed them as much as I do! 


Ingredients:

  • 2 eggs
  • 1 Tsp Baking Soda
  • 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
  • 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
  • 2 1/4 cups Flour
  • 1/2 Tsp Salt
  • 3/4 cup Sugar
  • 1 Tsp Vanilla
  • 1 cup Butter
  • 1-2 cups Red or Pink M&M's

Instructions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
  2. Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
  3. Add eggs, beat well.
  4. In separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt, add gradually to butter mixture.
  5. Beat together well.
  6. Stir in chocolate chips and M&M's.
  7. Drop dough by rounded spoonful's onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
  8. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown on bottom.
  9. Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack and enjoy!

11 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these sound amazing, and not too difficult to make either! xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to make Valentine's cookies. These will be on my list! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to try this recipe!
    https://www.thatssoshannon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So delicious and easy to make! An all time favourite! xo

      Delete
  6. This is such a cute post, I love it! Just found your blog...so glad I did! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your support means the world to me! xo

      Delete

© Sarah Lillian. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.