Monday, January 21, 2019

How to Save Time In The Morning






If you are like me, then you love sleep. The more time I have in the mornings the better! The following are a few easy, helpful tips that I use to save time. Enjoy!


  • Shower/ Do your hair at night: I was able to save roughly 45 minutes in the mornings by showering and doing my hair the night before. If you like showering in the morning, still do your hair the night before and use a shower cap. Trust me, you won't regret it!
  • Lay your clothes out the night before: There is nothing worse then running late and not being able to find something to wear or the crucial missing piece of clothing. Try looking at the forecast the night before and plan your outfit accordingly. This will help you save time in the mornings and make it able for you to easily slip out the door on the mornings you are running late.
  • Pack your lunch the night before: I don't know about you, but when I am running late the last thing I want to worry about is my lunch. If you make & pack your lunch the night before not only will this save you time in the mornings but it may also help your wallet as you are not running out at lunch to grab something to eat because you did not pack anything.
  • Write the next day's to-do list the night before: When I am trying to fall asleep I am constantly worrying about all the things I have to do the next day and if I will remember. When I make a to-do list for the next day I am able to relax before bed and sleep with no worries, allowing a full nights sleep!
  • Prepare your coffeemaker the night before: Have your coffee and mug ready to go so on those busy mornings so you are all ready to go and still get your morning coffee!

I hope these tips help you save time in the morning. If you have any time saving tips feel free to leave them in a comment down below as I would love to hear them.



Post a Comment

© Sarah Lillian. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.