Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Pinterest Picks: My 2018 Winter Style


Last year I uploaded a post Pinterest Picks: My Style and Pinterest Picks: My 2017 Summer Style. As winter is in full swing I thought I would share with you some of my favourite winter outfits I have come across while on Pinterest and possibly give you some inspiration for your own winter style. As you will see below, chunky knit sweaters, scarfs, vests and pretty pale pinks and greys are just some of the things I have been loving and pinning!

I would like to mention that I do NOT own any of these pictures and the links to their original posts can be found on the 'My Style' board or the 'Winter 2018 Fashion' board on my Pinterest.  If you have not already, I would love a follow so I can follow you back and see what you have been pinning lately! 





*I have created an Instagram account for my blog! PLEASE make sure you give it a quick follow to see awesome pictures and stay up to date when I publish new blog posts!

9 comments

  1. These outfits are super adorable! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Finding inspiration in the cold winter months can be hard so I am glad to help! xo

      Delete
  2. Such good inspirations!! I'm heading towards athleisure this winter, but you can't go wrong with anything cozy!!
    xoxo
    http://www.look-brooke.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! I hope you are doing well! I also love athleisure! Perfect for running errands, studying or jetting off to class! xo

      Delete
  3. So many cute outfits! I'm loving the grey's and pink's in this post. Have a great weekend!

    Felicity | http://oliverandmoose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have totally been rocking both grey and pink this winter! I hope you also have an amazing weekend! xo

      Delete
  4. I love a big scarf ! I love the concept of this post !
    https://thefrenchiestblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are one of my favourite posts to make.. I have a slight Pinterest addiction! And scarfs are a must for me, can't survive winter without them! xo

      Delete

© Sarah Lillian. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.