Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My Travel Bucket List

"IT'S A FUNNY THING COMING HOME. NOTHING CHANGES. EVERYTHING LOOKS THE SAME, FEELS THE SAME, EVEN SMELLS THE SAME. YOU REALIZE WHAT'S CHANGED IS YOU." - F. Scott Fitzgerald


It's hard to think of something I enjoy more than traveling. I love getting the opportunity to see new places, meet new people, and experience new cultures. I strongly believe that the trips and adventures you take help you grow as a person and help you truly find yourself.


Now don't get me wrong,  I have had my share of bad traveling stories, wrong gates, missed flights, lost in big cities, but trust me when I say that the good memories out weigh the bad. All of those stressful situations only made me stronger.


 As I sit down to write this, I find that like many people, I have a few places that automatically stick out and scream take me there. Those places are included in the list below but you will also find  places I never really put much thought into traveling too, that is until sitting down and truly thinking of all the magical places the world has to offer!
  • Hawaii
  • Florida Keys
  • Machu Picchu
  • Costa Rica
  • Cape Town, South Africa
  • Yellowstone National Park
  • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
  • Alaska
  • Los Angeles
  • London
  • Rome, Italy
  • Bahamas
  • Australia
  • Fiji
  • New York City
Those cover some, but not all places I would love to visit in the world. I could go on for days listing off every single destination my heart aches to visit. Have you been any of these places? What are your top destinations you would love to visit?

2 comments

  1. Great list! I also really want to visit Hawaii and Mexico. And one day I want to visit Bali, China and India as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would also love to visit those places, so many beautiful destinations the world has provided! xo

      Delete

© Sarah Lillian. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.