Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Everyday Makeup

If I am wearing makeup 7 days a week, I would say that 6 out of those 7 days I have little to no makeup on due to the fact that I have little time to get ready or I am just plain lazy. The following are the few basic products I use on a daily basis. Enjoy!
 

  • Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer
  • Bye, Bye Under Eye Concealer
  • Maybelline New York Concealer
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush 'Mirage'
  • Revlon Eyelash Curler
  • Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
  • 'The Rocket' Maybelline New York Mascara
  • EOS Lip Balm

If you would like to see a more in depth post of products I use when attending social events or special occasions please let me know in the comments!
 

2 comments

  1. Hi there :) I've nominated you to do the Liebster Award since I think your blog is lovely! Check out my blog post for instructions at http://www.jessicabird.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with the Maybelline Rocket Mascara!

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Lillian. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.